Want to edit a PDF and you don’t know how to go about it? Check out different ways and applications that are used to edit PDF and even create a PDF file from scratch.
There are different applications for editing and creating PDF. Each one varies depending on the platform and operating system. Each one has different features but some have more features than others, some are paid for while some are free.
Editing a PDF is almost the same process on all platforms be it web, Mac, Android or PC. I’ll just give a basic breakdown of how it is done;
- Open The Editing Application
- In the top navigation, select File > Open …
- Select your PDF file from the document window.
- When your file opens, select “Edit PDF” in the right-hand toolbar.
- To edit text, first place your cursor on the text you’d like to edit.
- Edit your text using the “Format” options at the top of the right-hand toolbar.
- To edit images, first place your cursor on the image you’d like to edit.
- Modify your image using the “Objects” options below the text options from step 6.
Some of the applications that can be used are listed down below;
- Xodo PDF Reader and Editor
- Kdan PDF Reader and Editor
- MobiSystems OfficeSuite
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Microsoft Word 2013/2016
There are also some other options that can be used on the web, they include;
There are other solutions to PDF file editing and this are just some. Got a question or another solution? Let us know in the comments section.