HOW TO AUTOMATICALLY DELETE YOUR ACTIVITIES ON GOOGLE.
Google today is one of the most useful services all over the world and its services revolve around collecting data from its day to day users. In as much as they are able to monitor your activities, they have also made possible ways to help you have greater control of how it stores your data. For those of you who think google does not know much about your data then you are in for a great surprise. There is a lot of data collected by google if you check the Google account activity or history.
Examples of the data include;
- Google Search History.
- Location of Data.
- The Purchase you make.
- And all of your audio searches using the Google Assistance.
- Web and App Activity
Now, the company has made way possible through which those data and activities stored by them can automatically be deleted.
HOW TO YOU PERSONALISE YOUR ACTIVITIES ON GOOGLE.
These a way to help out those who want more personal and private search results and better recommendations from google services by avoiding your activities from being stored by google forever.
This feature works for any device both Android and IOS users.
- Go to mygoogle.com
- Then click or tap on Data & Personalization.
- Now select Web and App activity and on the next screen click on manage activity.
- Click on Choose to delete automatically and select your preferred option and click
- On the next Click Confirm and it will be all done.
The same process can be used to manage and delete Location History and Voice and Audio Activity so you can go ahead to set your data to be deleted automatically.